To enable people to change their lives through a range of specialist alcohol, drug and family-centered services.
- To promote understanding and raise awareness of the impacts associated with alcohol and drug use.
- To enable those experiencing the effects of their own alcohol and drug use to lead fulfilling and productive lives.
- To support and empower the families, friends, carers and others affected by someone else's alcohol or drug use.
- To promote good parenting through the provision of education, advice, counselling and support to enable children or young people to remain safely within the family home wherever possible.
- To advance the education of professionals and the public in all aspects of alcohol and drug use.
So how are we doing? Download our latest annual report and see for yourself.