Due to the latest Government advice, we have now closed our office on a temporary basis while we restructure our services.
We are currently changing our services to focus on delivering our support to you via the telephone and digitally. You can expect to hear from us over the next few days to discuss your support needs with you.
While the recent developments of the Coronavirus pandemic may cause anxiety, lead to self-isolating measures and further disruption.
If you are self-isolating, we can support you with:
- regular phone calls, texts or e-mails by staff and volunteers
- advise on SMART online meetings
- organise food drop-offs where possible
- If you are self-isolating and would like some support please fill out the form below.
If you are thinking of changing your drinking but are cautious to access us, we can support you with:
- phone assessments, talking through your situation, giving advise to reduce harm, send out material, initiate a talk with someone in recovery
- regular support phone contact and exploring strategies
- advice on SMART online meetings
Please keep an eye on here and Facebook page for any service change, advise, tips and peer support.
For advice about your mental wellbeing during this time see our guide.